Daisy – Senior Stylist
After leaving school I had no idea which career path I wanted to pursue. I’ve always had a passion for hair and love to put a smile on somebody’s face.
Marzipan has given me a fantastic environment to complete my NVQ2 and my advanced training NVQ3.
During my time at Marzipan, I’ve picked up some brilliant skills and techniques as a result of working along side talented team members. I also had the opportunity to be a model for Andrew Barton, which gave me an insight to what goes on behind the scenes at hair shows.
I am very friendly, approachable and love coming to work and being part of such an amazing team. I hope that in their company I can reach my full potential within the industry.
You can find me at Marzipan;
Monday, Tuesday & Friday 9am-5.30pm
Thursday 9am – 7pm
Saturday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Qualifications & Achievements
- Redken Color Obsessed 2018 – 2 day practical & theory
- 2 day bespoke cutting workshop with Tony Wood & Michael Saunders. (Lee Stafford educators, salon owners and industry experts!)
- In-house colour training with Redken.
- Andrew Barton model for Hair Show.
- Finalist in 2 categories at The Cornwall Apprenticeship Awards 2015.
- Patrick Cameron long hair Seminar.
- Winner in The Cornwall Apprenticeship Awards 2016.
- Training with colour and product brand Milkshake.
- Ghd styling workshop.
- NVQ2 & 3 in Hairdressing.
Examples of my work