Tasha – Senior Stylist
I’ve always been style conscious, with a good eye for colour and trends. Since my very first day I’ve never looked back. It doesn’t feel like going to work. I love the continuous progression, there’s always something new to learn and every day is different.
I’m creative, chatty, loyal and fun. I’m a Sagitarian Vegetarian! I love coffee, marmite, dancing, clothes, hazelnut mojitos, nights out with the girls, supermarket shopping and salted pop corn with maltesers!
You can find me at Marzipan;
Every other Monday 9am – 5.30pm
Wednesday & Thursday 9am-5.30pm
Friday 9am – 7pm
Saturday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Qualifications & Achievements
- Redken Color ER 2018 – 2 day practical & theory
- Redken Color Obsessed 2018 – 2 day practical & theory
- 2 day bespoke cutting workshop with Tony Wood & Michael Saunders. (Lee Stafford educators, salon owners and industry experts!)
- NVQ 1, 2 & 3 in hairdressing.
- Clynol colour training.
- Goldwell colour training.
- Goldwell Advanced colour training.
- SASSOON Acadamy ABC cutting.
- Phab creative cutting.
- Lee Stafford seminar.
- Loreal creative colour workshop.
- Patrick Cameron long hair Seminar.
- In-house Colour training with Redken.
- Styling long hair workshop.
- Ghd styling techniques.
Examples of my work.