Daisy – Senior Stylist
I have worked at Marzipan since I was 16 and it was a fantastic environment to complete my NVQ2 and my advanced training NVQ3.
During my time at Marzipan, I’ve picked up some brilliant skills and techniques as a result of working along side talented team members. I also had the opportunity to be a model for Andrew Barton, which gave me an insight to what goes on behind the scenes at hair shows.
I am very friendly, approachable and love coming to work and being part of such an amazing team. I hope that in their company I can reach my full potential within the industry.
Qualifications & Achievements
- Redken Certified Colourist
- Completed the *BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification
- Redken ‘Placement Matters’ colour course
- Balayage Certified by Redken
- Redken Color ER 2018 – 2 day practical & theory
- Redken Color Obsessed 2018 – 2 day practical & theory
- 2 day bespoke cutting workshop with Tony Wood & Michael Saunders. (Lee Stafford educators, salon owners and industry experts!)
- In-house colour training with Redken.
- Andrew Barton model for Hair Show.
- Finalist in 2 categories at The Cornwall Apprenticeship Awards 2015.
- Patrick Cameron long hair Seminar.
- Winner in The Cornwall Apprenticeship Awards 2016.
- Training with colour and product brand Milkshake.
- Ghd styling workshop.
- NVQ2 & 3 in Hairdressing.
Examples of my work