I started my hairdressing career in 1996 at Crowns training consortium. After working in Brighton for 7 years, I decided to go traveling in Australia, using my scissors along the way! When I returned to England I worked for Toni & Guy before relocating to Cornwall, where I was based at Mamouchi for 15 years. I am now at Marzipan, enjoying being part of an amazing team that are fun and inspiring, where my potential can be pushed even further.
I love spending time at home, however, now and then I love a good night out! I make the most of Cornwall’s beaches and walks.
You can find me at Marzipan;
Saturday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Qualifications & Achievements
I’ve always enjoyed education and like to keep progressing. Here are a small selection of the courses I’ve completed.
- Completed the *BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification
- Colour training with Redken, based both in salon & at the Redken Academy in London
- Ghd workshops including cutting, styling & bridal hair.
- Redken Certified Colour Specialist
- In salon cutting techniques with Lee Stafford
- Hairdressing NVQ 2 & 3
- 3 make-up courses-including bridal, fashion and special effect make-up.
- Chaulk Education Hi-Lights 2 day course. Focusing on the science of hair and colour and perfecting the practical side of foiling hair to suit each individual client.
- Day cutting course focusing on curly & coily hair with London specialist and Redken educator Kayleigh Jane Cuadros Elias.