Hannah – Salon Director
I began my Hairdressing career assisting stylists in a salon on Saturdays and weekends at the age of 14. I loved every second then and still do.
It’s a great pleasure to be part of making people look and feel fantastic on a daily basis.
I feel very lucky to have had amazing opportunities in the industry. The highlights of my career so far are;
- Travelling to Iceland, Las Vegas, Arizona, LA, Berlin and Marrakech with Redken mixing education and life experiences.
- Being a member of the Redken Talent Tribe 2012.
- Making it to the finals in the British Business Hairdressing awards in 2 categories, Manager of the year and Team of the Year 2008.
- Opening Marzipan Hair.
- Working for Lee Stafford Education.
- Completed the *BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification