Kim – Manager/Senior Stylist
During my career in Hairdressing I have picked up many skills and continue to learn more every day. As long as I can remember I have always wanted to be a hair stylist and I’m loving every minute of it.
My biggest achievement is qualifying as a Redken Certified Hair Colorist in 2015. During this journey, it made me realise hair colouring is my passion. However, I will never turn down a good haircut!
I have been part of Marzipan Hair since day 1, back in 2010. It’s amazing to be part of such a fantastic team.
I am a friendly, out going person who loves spending time with my friends and family. I enjoy living close to the beaches in Falmouth as in the summer we all go down to Gilly beach bar and restaurant.
I love chocolate, music, wine and obviously shopping. My biggest phobias are heights and deep water.
Qualifications & Achievements
- Completed the *BARBICIDE COVID-19 Certification Balayage Certified by Redken
- Redken Certified Hair Colorist.
- 2 day bespoke cutting workshop with Tony Wood & Michael Saunders. (Lee Stafford educators, salon owners and industry experts!)
- Trained in Keratin Complex and Kebelo smoothing therapy.
- Patric Cameron Long hair workshop.
- Matrix Colour show.
- In-salon colour training with Clynol.
- In-salon colour training with Redken.
- In-salon training with Tigi hair care.
- Seminars with ‘The Fantastic Hairdresser’ – Alan Austin Smith.
- Styling techniques with Kevin Murphy.
- Progressive cutting course.
- The Only Way is Kernow hair and fashion show.
- Assisted International Hairstylist Dennis Rombout and artistic team for a hair show.
- Consultation and client care course with Amander Dicker.
- In salon training day with Lee Stafford.
- Redken Principles of Highlighting.
- NVQ level 1, 2 and 3 in Hairdressing.
- Redken Principles of Colour.
- Colour ER.
- In-house colour training with Redken.
Examples of my work.